Sunday, January 25, 2009

Writers Block

Stiff. Forced. Slowly the ideas trickle together. The words on the page seem to make no goddamn sense! A predicate never follows a noun! Why am I even writing? These topics seem so mundane, isn't there anything else a little more interesting to write about? No. I started this and by God I'll finish it!

Great... Forgot what the hell it was I even had in mind after the events have been laid out. I wish my editor would stop calling, I already know I'm a day past my deadline. Sigh. I'm out of ideas, and the ones I have are not strong enough to support what this story is supposed to be about. Stupid writing assignment!

Now... No, no. That will not work! Grr!!! How about if... Nah, so bloody typical! I hate the desert so much! Why the hell is it even needed? Why can't this be point by point... Hm... Maybe I'll try that! Wait, I can't. Oh bother! I'm never going to get paid for this fucking useless attempt at a mediocre event.

Fuck it. I give up. I'm done and I'm walking away. I'm going to have a shower, go for a walk and clear my head. I should probably eat something as well. Maybe that's what the problem is... It is either that or I have had way to much coffee. It's two-thrity... I could have a few drinks before sitting back down... That generally helps. Done and done! It's settled. Walk, food, drinks, shower, back to writing.

Mauybe I shoidn;y have hed so meny drink, It smeems liek I HAVE Ooops@ Caos lockedd...... I;m just going to lue down for a dew minutyes. Then I 'll gety back to writting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.