Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Celebrity E-Mail: Lindsay Lohan



Dear Lindsay,

I have always enjoyed your acting as well as your antics I've seen in the tabloids. I was just wondering what it was like to be a coke addled teen role model? I found it very interesting that your popularity seemed to decline after you apparently got your life back on track.

So do you have any up and coming films? Possibly a new album? The world feels empty without your raspy coke voice. Sorry I have so many questions and such a short time to post them in! We need to make the most of the time we got, and I choose to waste mine asking you about your personal life... I must be in love.

One last question I have for you, are you actually married now or did you bankrupt the guy you were or are with? Anyway, I would love to hear back from you as soon as possible!

With regards,
-A. Warren Johnson

PS - Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.