Monday, January 5, 2009

Building anger.

Drinking. It does one of two things. It either helps ease the pain of whatever you feel, or it helps to enhance it. Reality tends to be be somewhere in the middle. I tend to squander my gift of writing on useless emotion, thus it tends to come off as either pretentious or whiny. That has never been the point. For that dear reader I am sorry.

The main point of my shameless ramblings is much more of trying to be hopeful. Hopeful of a better future, or of a better life. One that creates rather than destroy. I have done nothing to better my life thus far due to lack of economic stability. However I do hold out hope that one day that I will write something great that will appeal to you all.

I have recently been approached about a comic book idea, however we shall see how far that goes. Maybe it's the booze talking, but frankly I am sick of watching people who deserve a better place in life getting the shitty end of the stick and I seem to be getting more angry.

The rage seems to build aimlessly to nothing and I have no idea how to channel it into anything meaningful. Thus I write on my blog. A seemingly lone voice against the hypocrisy. I may possibly be wrong, but there is something seriously wrong in our world. I think it may be the political powers of the world, but that's just one man's opinion.

Anyway, I am off to go clear my booze ridden head of everything that has been angering me as of late. I hope you all are having a wonderful evening where you are holding up base and I will rant more about me later.

-A. Warren Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.