Friday, January 30, 2009

Celebrity E-Mail: Alex Jones



Dear Alex Jones,

Do you ever shut up and listen to what you are saying? Don't get me wrong here, I do support a vast majority of what you say and you do make some very compelling points. However, you tend to say to much. Most of the points that you argue would be best summed up in fewer words.

I understand fully that us as people are a little less than slave drones that mindlessly meander through life without so much as a thought to how badly we are being screwed over by the Government. I really do, but we don't need every point on this issue repeated 36 times in a two hour span! I know that it's frustrating, but you should take Bill Hick's advice on this matter especially: "It's just a ride."

I also was wondering if you ever sleep, or are you to busy ranting about the evils of the world to get tired? If you don't sleep, that would explain the all Alex Jones internet feed I have on iTunes. It's way to much information being repeated! In a 24 hour span I would be quite surprised to hear something other then your constant bickering about the upper one percent, or that the patriot act is evil and should be dissolved!

I absolutely agree that something should be done on these matters, however I would be remiss if I didn't wonder: Are you going to lead the violent revolution. Personally I doubt very much that you will take action such as this. It's almost to bad to say this, but I think the people need a stronger leader then you. Someone who will take action and stand for justice and liberty for all.

With deep regret and sorrow,
-A. Warren Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.