Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Random Thoughts in a Bath.

"I would go fuck myself, but I would rather fuck you."

"Last night I spewed prayers on my Goddesses bosom, I then laid at her cold glass feet."

"Some would say I'm a narcissist. I think I'm just pretty."

"I've given up many things for you, and you were the hardest."

"Lose some weight you anorexic cunt!"

"It's better to live in the world of fantasy. Nothing can break your dreams there."

"Got AYDS?"

"One day I will prove them all fools. I will be better then any of them. That day is today!"

"Life passes me by and yet I sit and do nothing. Where did I go wrong?"

"Goddamn women..."

"Sure I have issues, but at least I know what they are."

"No one ever listens to sound advice."

"Drinking leads to depression. Depression leads to rage. Rage leads to the darkside."

"I want to learn the ying, I got the yang down."

"Smile today, tomorrow you may be dead."

"To bad all the women I like are crazy or taken."

"I get along with myself most of the time. "

"I could be better, but I choose to be bitter."

"I should probably write something."

"Good or bad, I still care."

"Hypocrisy doesn't really exist. People just change their minds."

"Funny how well depression and booze work so well together."

"Warning: Writing may lead to alcoholism."

"Write responsibly."

"Consequences only apply to those who let them."

"Why is it that fundamentalists cause all the fucking trouble?"

"Just once it would be nice to find someone I could spend forever with."

"I could really use another cheeseburger."

"Mmm... Milkshake!"

"Squiggles!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.