Tuesday, January 13, 2009

An unexpected enlightenment.

The day started out like most days recently. Dark and brooding. I felt sorry for myself and tended not to say to much to anyone. Then the most amazing thing happened: I saw the truth! It was brief and only for a split second. I thought I found what some would call God.

I looked around the parking lot. It was gray and miserable. It suited me just fine. That is until I looked up. The clouds parted for a brief second and let a ray of light through. I followed the ray down with my eyes and saw something so mundane that it was profound! It was a dancing plastic bag.

Why would this be so amazing and life changing? Because dear reader, the conception that everything is connected became that crystal clear in that fleeting moment. I became enlightened. Instantly everything was put into a new perspective. One of hope.

The darkness receded and all that was left was everything I had been missing out on. Fun, adventure and excitement!

Coincidentally I had dropped 1 tab of LSD the day before. This could also be a reason for the bag being so insightful. You never know what will change you. It could be for the better, or the worse, yet both of those things are also one! It is frightening to think that the safety of reality is just a shield, some sort of wrapper around what really is.

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is: I'm back!

-A. Warren Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.