Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Epitaph of drunken failure.

The more I write, the more I know it's what I need to do! The strangest thing has happened though. I have found that I have nothing to say. This could be the single most important thing a writer needs, yet I seem to have lost my message that I feel I should bring you.

In my previous blog I wrote about depression being a transition, now with that said I can't real solicit hope without a message now can I?

This presents an even bigger problem than my depression. I need some inspiration. (The girl I mentioned in the aforementioned post is a terrible muse!) That is why I now, (regrettably), turn to you dear reader.

What is the apparent message I'm trying to get across here, or is it more just drunken babbling I seem to be writing at the moment? (I just thought over all would be a little overbearing since this is the first time I have ever attempted writing a drunken blog, well I guess this is the third in a 4 hour span). I guess I may never know...

Possibly, (and more probably), I'm just not supposed to get it. Either way, it is the sucks and doesn't matter simultaneously! Isn't life grand? You should go and read something a little more joyful for a bit, I may be at my self destruction for a while, or until I get it right...

-A. Warren Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.