Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Celebrity E-Mail: Lady Gaga

Dear Gaga,

Good evening Ms/Mrs. Gaga. I am A. Warren. I have been repeatedly hearing your music at work and just have a few questions for you.

First I was wondering why you, (or whoever actually writes the musical aspect of your act), choose most pleasing synth tones to make such terrible music? I mean you don't even have great hooks like Prince or the Bloodhound Gang. It's sad that even someone with less talent then Lil Wayne makes music. (Prom Queen is terrible and it shouldn't be heard by anyone).

My next question is why did you decide to wear such an awful wig? I mean seriously. It looks good on a mannequin, but on you it just looks terrible. Please lose the wig, unless you were horribly burnt on your scalp and are unable to grow real hair, for the love of God, please lose the wig.

My last question has been bothering me for weeks now and I really need to know the answer. Are you a transsexual cyborg with futonari in your pants, or lack there of? I don't mean to be rude here, it's just that you look much more like a bad CGI anime sex object then a real person. The only person comparable to your look would be Gackt. And even he looks more realistic then you do! I think you should hire a new image consultant immediatly!!!

Anyway, I am ou of questions and I look forward to your reply!

Your anti Cyber-Fuck friend,
-A. Warren Johnson

1 comment:

  1. We were wondering ourselves how the woman became so famous. She holds a morbid fascination, its true.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.