Monday, July 6, 2009

I could have wrote more but...

Hello dear reader(s),

I know, I know. I've been slacking. Most of my time has been spent binge drinking an dabbling in marijuana use... Which usually leads to just more procrastination. For those of you that have been reading with baited breathe, well you already know what I have written so this part isn't really for you. I'm sorry, sounds harsh, but I need to reach out to a broader audience!

For that very reason this post is a very special catch up post! In this blog there are 3 main parts. Editorials of my life, which included drunk ramblings, my views on how the world works and my take on women. Most of the time the stuff about women should not be read by women. Next is a serial story called, "Together Now" which is about a young, slightly neurotic writer and his crazy, slightly sluttish love interest. Good for those that like sappy romance combined with complicated situations that life likes to throw to fuck everything up. And finally Celebrity E-Mail. Which is basically e-mails I would send to celebrities if only I could find their e-mail addresses online!

If this is your kind of blog, then act now and show your support! There are three easy ways to do this:

1.) Become a fan on facebook.

2.) Follow on Twitter.

3.) Follow this blog.

You can do one, or you can do all! Show how much you care by showing your support today! To all the people that are already showing support, thank you.

-A. Warren Johnson

PS- Carlin the Chihuahua loves you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.