Monday, July 6, 2009

The day the world went away

I recently have seen nothing to renew my faith in humanity. War, Famine, Pestilence and Death. I have heard of these 4 things once in a book. It used to scare me, but now it is just common place. How can we treat each other like we do without remorse or regret?

Is there something more to this? I think so. It stems from the greed and the elite. A self fulfilled prophecy from a book that has poisoned us with contradictions and impossibly high standards of life. Why do we still talk to women when they are having their menstrual cycle? We isn't there child stoneings in the town square? Why have we lost faith in this book?

The reason is this. That book everyone knows and only a few follow was created by men to control us and keep us down. The book of fairy tales is just that, a book. To quote a Nine inch nails song to drive the point home. "I listened to the world today and in his voice I heard decay." - Nine Inch Nails, The Day The World Went Away, The Fragile, 1999.

2 comments:

  1. As one of my profs put it, how do you control masses? Stand behind and hit them with a big stick if they ever step out of line, and failing that, give them rules to follow and create a unified ideology to justify these rules...so they're not afraid of the guard with a stick, they're afraid of a god with a lightning-bolt.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.