Friday, June 26, 2009

Celebrity E-Mail: Farah Fawcett/Micheal Jackson

Dear Late Farah & Micheal,

It's tragic that you both died yesterday. However I feel that there are a few things that have been left unexamined by both of your deaths. First off I was wondering if you Micheal were jealous of Farah's sex symbol status? Did the news of her death prompt you to drop dead and steal her thunder? If so, that was really selfish on your part Mr. Jackson.

Next question is for you Farah, in your cancer treatments did you ever look back and think about all that you have accomplished in the 62 years you lived? You certainly managed to keep the lime light going well past your first 15 minutes, and that is amazing! Also on a side note, will Micheal and you be having a celebrity death match in the afterlife for him stealing your thunder? My money will be on you if it does happen as I wouldn't want to fight one of Charlie's Angels.

Finally my last question to both of you is how will you both be dressed at your funerals? As you both are now spiritual beings I was wondering if you Micheal will be in your Thriller Jacket and signature glove, and if you Farah will be in your sexy sleek uniform issued by Charlie, or will you just be in jeans and t-shirts for the service, or will you both be naked haunting each others respective chapels? I think the latter would be much more news worthy and look forward to seeing how these events transpire.

Farah, you'll always be on my mind,
-A. Warren Johnson

Micheal, you'll always creep me out,
-A. Warren Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.