Tuesday, April 28, 2009

PSR and it's practical use!

I have terrible luck attracting good women into my life. It's hard to believe, I know. Who wouldn't want to be with someone so cynical about everything all the time, right? Anyway I have devised what I like to call PSR. It's my personalized skank repellent! If you or someone you know are having guy/lady troubles and turn to the internet to try and find someone special, keep this in mind. Don't just copy and paste this either, it won't be of any use to you if it's not personalized, so just keep that in mind.

"I tend to be cynical about things. I doubt very much that there is a greater meaning to life, thus I take things accordingly. Slightly neurotic about things at times, but everyone does. If you say you don't, then your lying and should be bludgeoned with a can of soup. What brand and kind it is should be left up to your discretion.

I can be fun and outgoing, but most of the time I choose not to be because I already make terrible life decisions when left to my own devices. Then again, you probably have as well.

I'm looking for someone that likes to have a low maintenance relationship. I don't care much for romance, so if your looking to be with someone that reminds you of Prince Charming in Cinderella, you will most likely end up on the floor with a self inflicted gun shot wound to the head when you realize that this is reality and that is a fairy tale.

People have faults. Whoops! Sorry, forgot I was trying to sell something here! I mean... Everyone is special! Anyway, no matter how you look at it, the faults are always what you miss most about a person when they are gone. I don't know why that is, so don't ask me why.

Also not looking for a slut. Funny... I never thought I would ever type those words, but apparently I found something deeper than sex. Oh! If you are interested in someone like me, have your own personality! Nothing is more annoying than a girl that just tries to mirror you and pretends to be like you when in all reality they aren't comfortable with themselves.

Oh, before I forget, I have trust issues. I'm not controlling, people can do whatever they want. I just would appreciate just once to meet someone that has the courage to be honest and straight forward. I'm also brutally honest. Sorry, I'm not going to tell you that I want you or that your sexy if your not. I'm also not going to lie and say that you are really intelligent if your not.

Limiting my options? Not really. For the most part I would rather be with an intelligent woman that looks only okay rather then a hot girl that knows nothing. They tend to not have any opinions that are worth listening to, and they are generally bad in bed. No matter how hot you think you are, there is no replacement for a brain.

If you find any offensive, well then your obviously not looking for the right guy. Go back to your abusive relationships and be miserable. It seems to be the only thing that makes you truly happy. Naturally that would be playing the victim. If you are offended yet interested, then maybe your a little on the weird side... Oh wait, sorry. That would make you a human with a normal emotional range like everyone else. I often confuse the two."

This is a great way to attract (wo)men that are not complete whores and have personalities! Please keep in mind that this is my personalized skank repellent and should not be copied and pasted. I decided to use mine as a template to show you how to go about writing your own. Happy writing, and be selective!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.