Sunday, February 8, 2009

Drunken Conversations with a cab driver

This goddamn economy is nothing but a big goddamn hoax! Sorry for being so blunt, but it needed to be said. In case you are wondering the aswer is yes! I'm back on the booze and have a lot to say on the economics of Canada.

I haven;t had that much to drink tonight, about 6 beers and I haven't been driving. Actually my close friend Mac paid for my cab home because I felt I needed to write this down because, (ha ha), it seemed minutly important!

As anyone living in North America may have possibly heard, our economy is is iin shambles. The question is why. Well like HIV = AIDS, it's a fucking sham!!! I don't throw this acusation around lightly so please bare with me and my lack of grammer and spelling.

The nuber one reason that we are in fiscal ruin is simply this, we don't spend enough! "But that simply makes no sense Andy!" Yes it fucking does, so shut the fuck up and listen to the logicical arguement.

We live in a debt based society, kay? Kay! That part should be fairly fucking obvious by this point. We are programmed to be in debt so that we can enter slavery, (or working for a wage, it's really the same thing, please consult John 3:16 in that book you put so much stock in if you don't believe me), and go into a perpetual motion of debt to support the fruadulant fucking economy.

The reason we do this is those loving assholes known only as the marketing unit. We are programmed to consume and perpetual consume at every turn in the road. Which by the way we wouldn't if we focused on our collectivebasic needs!

We are natural born consumers and i's time we start realizing it! This is another one of those things that should be obvious, yet we are completely to oblivious to realize it, so we just accept as truth. Refer to any Cosmo Magizine article if you don't believe me on this point.

Sit down and watch those commercials for a change! We catch just a fleeting second of them, yet we instinctivly know what the commercial is about and how it will end! Notice anything else about it?

It's louder than the show you are watching! Funny, how the hell does this work? Well it works simply but you being annoyed with it in the first place! You reconize exactly what a commercial is, and what it is designed to do, and unless your like my mother, (who at the first sign of a commercial changes the channel immedietly to not be bombarded wih meaningless proaganda), then you'll probably be stuck watching and somewhat believing that Tide is better than Sunlight because of how it's packaged.

Now as for the fraudulent economic systm and how it works you should look no further than the Money Masters documentary. It explains everything on how fractional reserve banking works. Which if you don't believes fucks us all over you need look no further than finacing a vehicle.

Anyway, I'm drunk and desprately need sleep.

I felt bad for not posting anything for the past few days, but my ride conversation with that cab driver really made me realize that this has been on my mind for a while and I need to vent over the internet via this blog. I hope that you have found some meaning with in my ranting paragraphs, but note that there will probably be a revision of this post when I'm sober. Until next time dear reader, sleep with one eye open because you never know when the Government will rape you in the ass with a rubber dick!

-A. Warren Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.