Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Celebrity E-Mail: Britney Spears

Dear Britney,

Just a few questions have been running through my head the past few days that I have wanted to address. First off I was wondering what pop star you related most with? I have put a lot of thought into this question and have realized something: You seem to idolize Bobby Brown!

The similarities between you and good old Bobby is that you covered "My Prerogative" then you shaved your head... This leads me to my next question. Were you confused about being a white girl? I personally think having a vagina and blond hair, (not to forget boobs as well), would have been sufficient evidence as to your gender. The lack of black skin would have also tipped me off to the fact that I was white. I'm not trying to tell you that an identity crisis wasn't inevitable, but you could have thought something a little more realistic.

My last question has more to do with you as a mother. Not saying that your a bad mother, I just had a question. Do you prefer shopping at GAP or do you go to Wal-Mart? I don't actually know why I want to know this, or how this could possibly benefit anyone by knowing the answer, but I seem to be curious.

Maybe someday yours,
-A. Warren Johnson

1 comment:

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.