Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sexcapades on Ice (First Round)

At the age of six I was having fantasies about women. For the most part, it was harmless. One, two, sometimes even three naked women standing (Occasionally one might be sitting) in front of a very child like apple tree. These women were always slim, big breasted and usually were blond, brunette and red in that order.

Looking back at these child like images my mind generated in my youth; I now find them to be much like a selection tree. They were like a bag of skittles whispering softly, “Taste the rainbow.” Maybe not in the same sense that a rainbow today symbolizes. And maybe not in the context of candy either-- there is a lot of pussy out there that is definitely not candy. Okay, all around, a terrible analogy.

In my twelfth year of existence (thirteenth if you count that first year in the womb) brought about two major changes in my life: I had sex with one of my cousin’s friends who was fifteen; And started to wonder what relationships were like. The latter has since been very full of disappointment until this year.

My first time fucking was a pretty strange occurrence. My family was visiting some relatives in Edmonton. Nothing to exciting. Rachel-- my cousin-- had Diabetes type 1, thus had to take shots of insulin from a hypodermic needle.

We had been at my aunt and uncle’s place for about two days. The morning of the third day, Rachel announced that she was awake by staggering over to the kitchen table where we all were sitting; Hiked down her pajama bottoms and stabbed herself in her ass with her morning shot of insulin. After this I don’t really recall much of the day, except near the end. My parents and aunt and uncle went out to some theatre to watch “Greased”. Apparently it was a spoof of Grease. Ha, ha. Not very funny. Anyway, Rachel (she was sixteen) was supposed to look after me. Like any responsible sixteen year old would do when they have to baby-sit, she threw a party.

Now this wasn’t an overtly busy party. Maybe seven/eight people max. Yet still enough of a party that I got left alone with Cameron. I’m pretty sure we got left alone because we were the only two that didn’t dabble in the dope (at least not at the time).

Cameron was a pretty nice girl. Mid-length brunette hair. Nicely spaced dark, hazel eyes. Her slender body complemented by her B-cup breasts. Looking back, I’m convinced that she was a slut. Hence why she was such a gracious lover.

It wasn’t her first time. It was mine. I felt my sweat pool around my small balls, when our lips met. I got hard (well as hard as a twelve year old can, which isn’t really all that much) when she began caressing the crotch of my slightly too short jeans. She grabbed my hand, placed it on her firm breasts and whispered softly, “Squeeze.” I did as she said.

A few minutes later her hand was down my pants. Stroking my young shaft-- slow at first-- then a little faster. My hand, likewise, was down her pants. Trying to bury my index and middle finger deep inside her welcoming slit. She winced slightly then whispered, “You should rub it a bit so I get wet.”

Bang, bang, bang! “Open the fucking door!” My cousin screamed through the glass screen door. Cameron looked at me with her tongue down my throat. Her expression somewhere between fear and embarrassment. Her hand ripped from my pants, and mine from hers as she got up quickly to let my cousin in.

“What the fuck were you two doing?” My cousin grilled us as she walked into the living room.

“We were . . . Watching a movie?” Cameron replied. An obvious lie as the television wasn’t on.

“I call bullshit.” Rachel retorted, “I saw you and James. Hands down each other’s pants.”
Rachel began to laugh. Cameron blushed.

“So?” Cameron said after a few seconds.

“So what? You two can use my room, but don’t leave any goddamn stains!” Rachel offered.

A smile crossed Cameron’s face as she grabbed my hand and led me into Rachel’s room.

Rachel’s room was fucked up. I didn’t know what a sixteen year old girl’s room was supposed to look like, but I never thought it would be plastered with band posters, an over flowing ashtray and a laser disc payer complete with a thirty-two inch T.V. Her floor was covered with her dirty underwear, worn pajama’s, filthy jeans and t-shirts, and topped decoratively with her leather jacket. What better place for a twelve year old boy to lose his virginity?

“Where were we?” Cameron coaxed coyly.

“I believe we were in the living room . . .” I jested.

At first she looked hurt. She must have been relieved to know I was joking when I grabbed her around he waist and pulled her close. We stood in the middle of the room for a few seconds looking at each other. For the first time I realized just how tall she was compared to me. A full foot.

“Well . . . What are you waiting for?” Cameron lowered her head to mine.

“I was just . . .” Her tongue reinserted itself down my throat. It was back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.