Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kitchen Life: Earlier that day...

It was early. Way to early for most of the minimum wage slaves around the world, however wage slave drivers didn’t seem to be much of people anyway.

Frank was a wage slave driver, otherwise known as a manager. As he barreled into the parking lot he decided to parking in the handicap parking spot. There was no other reason then to show he could.

He got out of his truck and tried to unlock the door. This turned out to be one of those experiences that was very unfavorable as his key snapped on him in the lock.

“Stupid fucking door! This is going to come out of my paycheck! I just know it! Thanks you stupid fucking door!” Frank yelled.

He kicked the door, looked around, then decided to pull and shake the handle violently to try and unlock it that way. This also proved to be unfavorable as it swung open and hit him in the face. This had caused his nose to bleed.

After a short and unbridled scream of rage, he pinched the bridge of his nose and went inside.
Frank walked to the public washroom and plugged his bloody nostril with 3 squares of toilet paper. He then made his way to the office. The was a message on the machine, he pressed the play button.

The answering machine beeped and stated that there was one new message and proceeded to play it.

“Hey it's Kamron, I don't think I can make it to work today because Last night I got hammered, and I ended up in Tokyo! Can you believe it? I mean this is pretty wild! Anyway a Geisha girl hooker seduced me and stole my passport, so I need to get smuggled back into Canada on a "Fishing Boat". Anyway I'll be back in a couple days, so just get the FNG to cover my shifts. Kay Later.” Kamron’s voice said.

“That little punk! His ass is as good as fired when he gets back!” Frank promised the air around him.

Frank took off his jacket and hung it up on the coat rack in the office. He walked out of the office and went to the coffee machine to make a pot of coffee. Just then a server walks up behind him and began washing her hands.

Frank turned around startled by the sink and said, “Oh, Hey Maggie. How are you?”

“All right.” Maggie replied.

“Well.. Okay. Is there anything that you want to talk about? Possibly getting together tonight, going for dinner and possibly going back to my place?” Frank said trying to be smooth as ice.

“God! What do think I am? A Slut? Do I have a sign on my forehead that says "OPEN FOR BUSINESS" or something?” Maggie snapped.

Jake came into the kitchen with a swagger. He had heard Maggie snap at Frank when he had walked in and decided to go on with the day as if nothing happened at all.

“No. Not per-say. But I... I... Oh forget it!” Frank choked.

Frank began to walk back to the office. He looked up to see Jake coming in, gave him a head nod and kept on walking. Jake walked up behind Maggie and put his arms around her waist.

“Hey Maggie, we still on for this afternoon?” Jake whispered in Maggie’s ear.

Maggie turned her head and said, “You bet Jake. You know how much I like it at work. Makes me feel so dirty! I love when you make me feel that way.”

“Yes, Yes I do. So when do you want to hook up?” Jake asked.

“Lets aim for around three. Should be dead enough by then.” Maggie suggested.

Maggie smiled at Jake and walked away to set up the dinning area. Jake stared at her smiling until she was by the host stand, then grabbed a cup of coffee and went to his station to set up. It would be just another day in paradise.

FNG and Matt came into the kitchen. Matt saw Jake, gave him a smirk and said, “What’s up G?”

“Not much, going to fuck Maggie at work later.” Jake replied.

“Oh, not like that’s ever happened before.” Matt said as he walked to the washroom.

“No, never!” Jake shot back.

They both began to chuckle while FNG just stood frozen at the exchange of conversation that had just taken place.

Matt turned to FNG and asked, “Is everything okay dude?”

“Umm... I’m fine.” FNG replied. He then put on an obviously forced smile to Matt.

“Okay, just checking.” Matt returned.

Matt walked to the washroom and closed the door. Jake watched him do this then turned his attention to FNG.

“So you must be new. I can see the fear in your eyes. Don’t worry, it’ll get better and before long you’ll be in the loop of the drama. I’m Jake by the way.” Jake offered.

“It’s nice to meet you, I’m...”

FNG was cut off by the office door opening and shutting rather loudly.

“That’s Frank, he is the worst KM ever.” Jake whispered to FNG.

“Jake, where the hell is Matt? He is supposed to be here by... Oh, hey. You must be the FNG. I’m your manager Frank.” Frank said. He extended his hand to FNG.

FNG took and shook it as professionally as he could.

“Your trainer is some what touched in the head and isn’t here yet...” Frank started.

“Actually, he’s in the washroom. He’ll be out soon if you would care to save your snide comments to say to his face.” Jake piped up.

“Oh, well then your in good hands. Welcome to the team!” Frank said. He then walked out front.

“See what I mean?” Jake asked FNG.

“I don’t care for him much already.” FNG replied.

“Nobody really does.” Jake said.

Matt came out of the washroom and said, “Could you show him how to set up Jake?” As he disappeared out front to grab a coffee.

“All right FNG, this is the kitchen. First things first, we grab some wash buckets.” Jake said.

***
On the service isle Matt stood staring off at the ceiling as he poured his coffee. He looked down at his coffee to make sure he wasn’t spilling everywhere. The pot ran empty.

“That cheap fuck.” Matt said to himself.

Just then Frank walked up beside Matt with an empty coffee mug.

“DAMN IT! Why do you always do that?” Frank questioned Matt.

“They don't call me the fastest coffee snatcher of the west for nothin', partner.” Matt replied in a mock Texan accent.

“Whatever, Matt. Just put some more fucking coffee on.” Frank instructed as he sulked back to the office.

“Aye, aye captain!” Matt exclaimed as he began putting on another pot.

Matt returned to the kitchen with his coffee.

“Boy, Frank is pissy today.” Matt said.

“That's nothing, when I got here he was trying to nail Maggie!” Jake chimed in.

“Really? Did he get anywhere with it?” Matt inquired.

“No.” Jake responded.

“What!?! Maggie didn't give it up to him? I wonder why not...” Matt said sarcastically.

“Because I intercepted the pass.” Jake stated.

“You are a real prick, you know that Jake?” Matt asked rhetorically.

“Well how did you do that?” FNG asked genuinely.

“You don’t get to know trade secrets on your first day.” Matt said to FNG.

“I’m not that young you know. I do know about sex!” FNG protested.

“I’m not saying you don’t. Look, would you be able to go get some Ice Mix from the store?” Matt asked FNG.

“Ice Mix? What's that used for?” FNG questioned.

“The ice machine, it ran out of ice, so I need you to go to the store and get Ice Mix.” Matt replied.

“Okay! Is there a specific brand we use?” FNG perked.

“No. It's just called Ice Mix. Now go before we open!” Matt instructed.

“Kay I'll be right back!” FNG said. His exuberance was highly noticeable.

“Okay. Go.” Matt shooed FNG.

The words had no sooner left Matt’s mouth and FNG was gone.

“And I'm the prick!” Jake exclaimed.

“I never said that I wasn't. So how'd you do it?” Matt asked.

“I'd say Jake saved me from Frank. Frank is one of those guys that tries way to hard to get laid. I just told him I wasn't a slut and Jake came and asked me if we were still on for this afternoon.” Maggie stated as she walked into the kitchen.

“Nice.” Matt chimed with a head nod.

“We are still on for Three though, right?” Jake asked deviously.

“Fuck yeah! Since I saw Gash Gushing for Cum 42, and I saw you in action with that brunette, it got me extremely hot.” Maggie claimed.

“The part where Jake's doing her doggie style while she gives him a rim job? You're telling me! You were the first person I thought of when I saw that!” Matt said with his usual sarcasm.
Jake responded to this banter by laughing. Maggie and Matt were always in a playful state of bickering and this was always entertaining to watch.

“Matty, you are... really funny. But I know you want to have your way with me right there on your cutting board.” Maggie said, sure that she was right.

“No Thanks. I know that you have the Clap, and I'm not down with that shit. Besides, It’s not your fault that your a slut, all you truly want is to be loved. That is what you said the other night when we were drunk right?” Matt prodded.

“So what? I was drunk! People say things they don’t really mean when they are drunk! I like sex, I like it a lot, and just because you don’t get the play that you want, don’t take it out on me, because I offered! And another thing, I don’t have the clap! Well at least not anymore, so there!” Maggie matter-of-factly stated as she walked back out front.

Shaun and Van walked into the kitchen smelling like they had just been at a bond fire, but instead of burning wood, they opted to burn Marijuana.

“What'd up, Matt?” Shaun greeted.

“The same as yesterday, still at this soul crushing hell hole. How about you?” Matt shot back.

“Not much. Just smoked this wicked dope with Van.” Shaun proudly announced.

“Isn't this your first day back from your worker's comp holiday?” Matt asked.

“Yeah, but this shit just smelled sweet! I had to try some out before work.” Shaun confessed.

“Gonna slice your finger nails off again after just getting back?” Jake pressed.

“Nah man, I'm good to go.” Shaun said.

“Shaun, get to work!” Frank shouted out from the office.

“Talk to you in a bit.” Shaun said walking to the washroom to get changed.

“All right, Shaun.”

“And you Van! Your are late again! I swear, the next time your late I'm writing you up!” Frank yelled as he came out of the office.

“Go back to the office and jerk it until you blind yourself.” Van said without fear.

Matt and Jake would have laughed if they understood what he said. Frank would have probably fired him. That’s the only draw back to having a foreigner that doesn’t speak English.

“What was that Van?” Frank said angrily. However he knew it wouldn’t matter if he repeated it or not as no one understood anything he said.

“I said...”

“Just shut up and get to work! Matt, where's that new kid?” Frank cut Van off and turned his wrath towards Matt.

“FNG?” Matt coyly asked.

“Yeah him.” Frank demanded.

“I sent him to the store for ice mix.” Matt replied whimsically.

“Oh. Okay.” Frank said, then began to walk away until it sank in. When it did Frank lost it and yelled, “WHAT??? YOU SENT HIM TO THE STORE FOR ICE MIX??? YOU FUCKING RETARD!!! I SHOULD FIRE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!”

“Go head. That way I could get on with my life.” Matt returned with confidence.

“FUCK!!! I'll deal with you later!” Frank said. He stormed back to the office and slammed the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.