Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Women and the Trust Issues with them.

Women. Like any good story, and the fall of almost every hero ever is women. Why? Because they are treacherous beasts. Foul and deceiving. They are not to be trusted one bit. As soon as you do, they put the knife in a twist. They love nothing more than to be in control, (although most spin out of control do to alcohol and drugs), yet fail to see what they mean to other people.

It's laughable to think that these counterparts can even be considered companions. They make work hard, but you never heard the end of what they always do! They say they want to be loved and hate when guys lie, cheat, womanize and degrade, however this is exactly who they will end up with.

Here's a thought: Try not going for the asshole who treats you oh so horribly and find a decent guy? Now with that said, I know I'm in the wrong when I say ALL women can't be trusted. There are good ones out there, but they usually don't get a decent guy until well into there 40s, after the 3 kids with the drunk abusive jock they oh-so-loved in high school, after the menopause, and well after they have a sex drive.

Maybe if woman would pick intellect over physical prowess, or how about actually forgetting that ex who used to beat you and fuck your friends? You could even try realizing that just maybe there is someone special in your life that you have over looked. The possibilities are endless.

Another down fall to women is oneitis! It sucks, it drives you crazy and if you ever get it, it is extremely hard to forget about. You will most likely end up in counciling and actually loath the girl you thought maybe the one.

I have recently decided to cast the woman enigma out of my life for the time being. It is pointless because all I ever feel is rage and resentment against women I try to form a lasting relationship with. I'm sick of feeling that way, and I am sick of being tormented by my emotions and thoughts.

By the way, this is one of the down falls of choosing the tragic hero for your basis of your personal myth. So I strongly advise that if you choose this label, you are fully prepared for the consequences that follow.

To end this absolutely spiteful post I shall leave on an upbeat note to bring joy in not so bright days. When you have a truly depressing day, and everything is against you, just think: Baby Carrots.

-A. Warren Johnson

1 comment:

  1. Awh honey. . . .

    "I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.