Monday, September 14, 2009

The Continuing adventures of A. Warren

HELLO DEAR READERS!!!

I have missed writing to you all. I have recently taken up a academic career at my local college! Hence the constant lapses and missed posts I should have been doing. As I am now a student, I have been learning all sorts of interesting things in the ivory tower.

I am taking 2 English courses, Philosophy and Psychology. With this said, I have found them to be somewhat slow going. Just a quick and fun fact, Philosophy is about the journey and not the end destination. Thus any fundamental question posed can not be answered. This trek (as stated earlier) is slow. Classes are short and bite sized, but I find them to be less informative due to the time constraints. Anyway, just wanted to check in with you all and make sure that you know that I will try and update as much as possible in this school year.

-A. Warren Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.