Thursday, March 24, 2011

How to Spot a Pretentious C____sucker

23 March at 16:55

Hey, So [Capitalization of first word after a comma for no purpose] I am not sure what you are so butt hurt [Use of unpopular, or unknown slang to sound edgy] about... [Lazy use of ellipsis] is it because I absolutely refuted [Attempt at sounding profound] your concept of a BFA being more presitigus [Unable to spell phonetic words] than a BA? [Presumes an issue without facts] Either way I have my opinion and you have yours and [Use of repetition] you can continue to be immature about it all you want [Run-on sentences, without punctuation] but if you are going to continue to post negative [Unable to take constructive criticism of work, or inability to comprehend dead pan humor] comments on my page when I am trying to be funny with my fellow friends [Insertion of poetic device in a formal letter] ... [Repeating lazy use of ellipsis] then you can remove yourself from the group. Thanks [Missing comma]

[Lack of signature]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.