Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Celebrity E-Mail: A. Warren Johnson

Good (pick whatever time of day or night it is and insert it here) dear reader,

As you may or may not know, Celebrity E-Mail has been one of my longest running features on my blog, however, some people just don't get what they are all about: Namely I pick on celebrities I find we (collectively) spend way to much time focusing on when we would be better off spending our time possibly finding, oh I don't know, A CURE FOR AIDS OR CANCER? But you know, that's just me.

Thus I was surprised to open my email a few days ago to find a threat (because that's exactly what it was, no matter how nicely worded it may be) from Brittney Murphy's (dead at 32 fame) agency.

I do find this somewhat amusing as I do not have more than 109 fans across facebook and blogger, yet there it was: A warning to stop all Celebrity E-Mails!!! For fear that I may slander Brittney Murphy's great character. However, I found this amusing as well as angering as I was intending my next Celebrity E-Mail to be to Angelina Jolie and her lips!
So instead, I present to you my A. Warren Johnson Celebrity E-Mail (courtesy of Media Talent Group, International Creative Management and BWR).

Dear A. Warren Johnson, (edited for the continuity of Celebrity E-Mail)


We appreciate the humor that you provide (though some of it might be in poor taste) within your feature 'Celebrity E-Mail' on your respective Blogspot account, http://awarrenjohnson.blogspot.com. However, we regret to inform you that one of our clients (Brittney Murphy) has died at the age of 32. Furthermore, we feel that you attack and endanger the reputation and characters of the people in the entertainment industry.

It is with the deepest sympathies that we must ask you to cease and desist any or all future 'Celebrity E-Mail' posts you may wish to place on your Blogspot account, for the future integrity of not only our clients, but also on behalf of clients of other agencies.

We hope that this matter will not have to go any further then this notice. If you have any questions concerning this matter, please feel free to contact us. We sincerely apologize for any or all inconvenience this may have caused.

Media Talent Group
9200 Sunset Boulevard
Suite 810
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Phone: 310-275-7900

David Unger
International Creative Management
10250 Constellation Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Phone: 310-550-4000

Holly Shakoor
BWR
9100 Wilshire Boulevard
6th Floor
West Tower
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Phone: 310-550-7776

After reading this my dear readers, I feel that it would be in my best interest to retire Celebrity E-Mail. At least for the time being. My only regret is that I only was able to write one series of them, I had big plans for it and even though they were hit or miss. I hope that you enjoyed them, and I hope that I one day resurrect this definite light and entertaining venture!

-A. Warren Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.