Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Confessions!

By A. Warren Johnson

I recently had the pleasure of catching up with myself. It was enlightening as it was entertaining. We (my mind and consciousness), met up in the living room of my place. We had a lot of catching up to do. We chattered at one another about the mundane things we had both been up to for the past few months.
As it turns out my mind has been feeling a little on the depressed side while my consciousness has been running wild and free. My consciousness has recently been exploring the ideals of Human Rights and a One World Government and how they fight to the death with each other in deadlock. My consciousness is sure neither side will triumph over the other. My mind on the other hand has been reviewing and worrying about diseases and other such silly thoughts that really have nothing to do with me in the first place.
My consciousness comforted my mind for the first few minutes and suggested a change of some sort to nip the proverbial problem that has been plaguing my poor mind. My consciousness sees a bigger picture rather than focusing on the minor details which my mind tries desperately to come to terms with.
In the end my mind has agreed to take a little vacation and travel around the backwaters of the expanded with my consciousness. My consciousness can hopefully resolve the issues my broken mind seems to have, and show it that there is more to life than constant panic. Let's hope all goes well!

1 comment:

  1. I think the only plausible solution for this is jello-wrestling.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.