Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CEM Experiment

Hello Dear readers,

Out of boredom I just finished watching a film reviewer critic. Something that I found pretty funny as this guy doesn't review films, rather he has opted to critique other internet film critics. An interesting concept, and something that I have also thought about doing, however, it probably will never happen, so don't hold your breath. As I watched this video, I began to wonder about Celebrity E-Mail-- What would a "Celebrity" reply with if I were to actually send them one of these blatant satirical emails? Since I do not actually have any of the email addresses of any of those rich and famous types I satirize, I decided on trying this out with my last CEM, "The Cinema Snob".

As of yet, I have not received a response, although I will keep you posted on how this experiment pans out . . .

-A. Warren Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.