Monday, November 16, 2009

Donations?

In the interest of taste and the hope of getting people interested in what I write I have kept off any ads or a donation button. However, as of late I have been toying with the idea of having a donation button at the bottom of my blog page. What I would like to have is you (dear reader) to have a say in this decision. I know this is the internet and I may or may not have more then 13 people that follow, or even read my blog, I am asking everyone that comes across my blog to please participate in the poll I have posted.

Keep in mind that I don't intend to charge people to read my blog, as anything I post here are either rough story ideas, editorials, or Celebrity Emails. It would still be 100% FREE to visit, but I would have a donation button at the bottom of the page so it would not be in sight at all times. The poll up for a month. I will leave this decision up to you dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.