Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pacific-Mountain Time

still behind the Metro,
we followed to Camelot.
"Great Rooms: Only Bar In Town."
And still I'm no further ahead.

In the Rockies,
a trail hiked 28 km.
Across that hanging bridge,
ones legs get cold in a kilt,
while building a fire
with the axe and wood provided.

It's not that I don't like nature, either,
but I like the rocks much better
than the view.

Surrounded by the high city walls,
in the winter are the mountains,
because the trails are closed
for the season. Besides, I like my car.

I can check in any time I please,
but I can never forget my computer,
or my phone.

In the Spring, I planned
and now that it is Summer,
I'm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.