Sunday, May 6, 2012

Finding Cassettes, VHS and Other Dead Fomats

Eyes subdued by
years of
               yesteryear
make this exactly what it is.

A counter;
 . . . tic, tic, tic, tic. . .
And the beat goes on.

All I have
      ever
had
 was time,

and I while I was
nearly myth
                    (at least in part),
It was her that kept me
going.

And if those misty
      recollections are peeled
back, then it is her        who
remembers everything.

* * *

I was the one who had chose purple,
and that was the first mistake.
(I mean second chance).

Color plays out
                            a
major role
     in marketing a product.

And I am a product/work-in-progress.

And it was I that chose purple,
           well before she sent that digital flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is tolerated, not endorsed. Please proceed with caution. Message paid for by the Government of Canada.